CALAMALO Aviation can finally reveal to you the logical evolution of the work of its last years concerning its Morgann project.
Indeed, thanks to its R&D budget and the work produced by its team, we present to you :
It was designed to live and survive, to evolve in the hostile maritime environment.
The project leader is indeed an instructor pilot, specializing in the seaplane world as well as a former offshore navigator, therefore he has a great deal of experience in this environment..
In particular, the technology of the “Morgann” makes it the most economical seaplane in its class. Thus, the all-composite, allows it significantly lower maintenance costs than its competitors, and also offers a much better residual value..
Finally, it is the FIRST amphibious retractable foil seaplane built by robotization thanks to a partnership with CORIOLIS COMPOSITE .
His advantages :
- Passage in a sea formed by 80 cm
- Retractable foils
- Increased lateral stability
- Increased cruising speed
- Increased efficiency of the rear stabilizer
- Increase in the diameter of the propeller
- Stol device
- Descent of the point of gravity
Ainsi que :
- Diminution du mètre beau de la coque de l’hydravion
- Trainée réduite
- Facilite le repliage des ailes pour le gabarit routier
- Facilite l’écartement du train d’atterrissage
- Cela va permettre d’associé la chaine cinétique du train d’atterrissage et de celle des foils
- Optimise la carène de l’hydravion
- Coffre de rangement supplémentaire
His options :
– Canopy type Pickup interchangeable in just a few minutes
– Automatic pilot
– Complementary tanks
– Its airframe, its controls, its non-ferrous alloy wings have exceptional performance in the face of corrosion..
“Imagine being able to land with your “Morgann” by CALAMALO Aviation, in a strong swell near an ocean shore, and ride the waves to “beach” on the beach.”
Cet article est également disponible en : French