Industrial designer, here is Frédéric an intervener within the company.
His role is to create a future cockpit concept for “Morgann” and take it to production.
His profile :
Coordination of teams of multi-expert conditions.
Designer, project manager, from concept to prototype.
3-axis Ultry light, pilot and member of the RSA (French Federation of Aircraft Manufacturers and Collectors).
His qualifications :
Master en design Industriel de l’ENSCI Paris.
CAO, expert Rhino 3d plus Grasshopper (modélisation algorithmique).
Qualificatication soudage TIC des aciers inoxydables et aluminium.
His experiences :
- Atelier IMBERT : “Du concept au prototypage” nov. 2016 – Today’s France. Industrial Design from concept to prototypes.
Going back to firts loves… industrial and product design.
We have a CAD office and a prototype workshop, both in house.
- Designer chef de projet chez HW/Atelier Jean Nouvel. Paris, France nov. 2013 – janv. 2018 Paris, France. Transversal mission in design development on many projects.
- Ex: setting the geometry of the LAD* museum UHPC façade.design development studies *LAD: Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Designers façades chez Ateliers Jean Nouvel : févr. 2010 – nov. 2013 France Designer project manager, from design to production :
– LAD dome geometry design coordination with Waagner Biro for Ateliers Jean Nouvel.
– Development and prototyping of a sliding center console, which supports a new aircraft piloting interface, designed by Thales Avionics.
– Consultancy contracts with Ateliers Jean Nouvel on façade design.
– Metal works design and production for private client
- Designer chez Jean Nouvel: nov. 2001 – févr. 2010 Paris, France
design coordination up to construction documents delivery, for the dome of Louvre Abu Dhabi museum.
3D façade geometry and frit print definition of One New Change building in London.
- Product design project management for Jean Nouvel Design project leader for the following clients:
– Troll lighting (“Flying Surface”, “Riddle” and “Arana” light fixtures).
– Ideal Standard (complete range of taps, basins and bathroom accessories for Jado a brand of Ideal Standard group.).
– Fiat (mobile urban micro-architecture concept).
– Molteni (shelves system “graduate”) and few others architectural and design project participation.
- Coopérant du Service National
- Ministère français des affaires étrangères mars 1998 – juil. 1999 1 an 5 mois Yaoundé – Cameroun
- Designer Aerospatiale avions (Airbus Group today) août 1995 – janv. 1996
interior design of commercial cabin aircraft interior design internship integrated to the “groupe references formes” of Aerospatiale avions.
I did the interior pre-design of the 100 seats aircraft project to illustrate the industrial partnership offer submitted to the Chinese government.
I also did a business seat concept for the future supersonic project.
Cet article est également disponible en : French